|Net Weight ODU||74 kg|
|MCB Rating||20 Amps|
|Nominal Capacity TR||2.5|
|Cooling Capacity Btu Hour||30000|
|Power Input Watt||3000|
Blue Star's unique Mega Split air conditioner is ideal for typical high-wall mounted split applications where the capacity needed is much higher as compared to regular split ACs. This Mega Split AC offers an increased air throw which helps cool air to reach farther across the room as compared to the coverage that ordinary split air conditioners can offer.
Anti-Corrosive Blue Fin Copper Condenser:
- The life of AC depends largely on its condenser which is housed in the Outdoor Unit. It is exposed to the atmosphere, salty air, wind, dust and other corrosive chemicals Blue Star’s commercial split ACs use anti-corrosive blue fin FTHX (Fin & Tube Copper) condensers that resist corrosion and increase the overall life of the AC.
- The unit will automatically select the suitable running method according to the room temperature, making the room comfortable.
Hydrophilic Blue Fins Evaporator:
- Since the Evaporator (indoor coil) has a low temperature, it might result in water condensation. This results in accumulation of dust particles, thereby affecting the performance of the AC. The hydrophilicity in the evaporator fins on Blue Star’s Commercial Split AC range doesn’t allow water condensate to accumulate.
- If the unit is running in the Cool Mode and is set at a very low temperature, frost is formed on the heat exchanger. The Anti-Freeze Thermostat on the Indoor Coil acts as a safety feature and stops the compressors thus protecting the unit.
- Dry Mode is useful, especially during monsoon when the room feels humid and clammy. This feature helps remove the moisture from the air rapidly.
Auto Restart with Memory Backup:
- This feature is very useful in case of a power cut. Thanks to this feature, the airconditioner restarts at the previous setting automatically when the power resumes.
- This feature adds to your convenience as you can set the timer for On or Off as per the requirement.
- During low foot-fall hours, of-season days, rainy days or during winter, Blue Star Commercial Split ACs can be switched to Economy Mode by which the set temperature rises by a degree each hour for a couple of hours to maintain a comfortable temperature while reducing power consumption.
Wide Angle Airflow:
- The Wide Angle Louvres ensure that cool air is distributed evenly across the room and that it reaches every corner.
- In case of faulty conditions, the ACs show error codes. This ensures proper care and protects the ACs from any damage.
- The front panel of the indoor unit can be easily detached for periodic cleaning.
Fixed and Swing Louvres:
- Fixed and Swing Louvres help the user adjust the swing or even stop it at a particular angle. This adds to the user’s comfort by letting him manage the airflow to suit his needs.
Air Flow Direction Control:
- This feature controls the swing angle of the Horizontal Louvre. It allows the user to change the airflow direction to avoid a direct draft of cold air.
Powder-Coated Outer Body:
Blue Star outdoor units have been built keeping in mind the harsh Indian climatic conditions. The metal bodies of the units use galvanised steel and are coated with polyester powder paint.